360 Builders is a leading ADU Contractor in West Hollywood. An ADU, or Accessory Dwelling Unit, is a great way to add value to your home and increase your living space at the same time. An ADU can be used as a guest house, a studio apartment, or a home office.
Here are some of the benefits of building an ADU in West Hollywood CA:
- Increased Living Space – An ADU can provide you with an extra bedroom, a home office, or even a studio apartment. This can be especially helpful if your family is growing or if you need more space for your business.
- Added Value to Your Home – An ADU can add value to your home by increasing the overall square footage. It can also make your home more marketable if you decide to sell.
- No Curb Appeal Issues – Unlike adding an extra floor or a second story, an ADU is usually built in the backyard of your house and generally does not affect your neighbors’ views of your home.
- Energy Efficiency – Depending on how it is constructed, an ADU can be very energy efficient. This is especially important in West Hollywood because of its large elderly population and the abundance of renters who want to conserve energy costs.
- Ease of Construction – An ADU can add value to your home while being relatively inexpensive to construct. An ADU has less building materials than a conventional home and can be built within a few months.
- Possible Tax Incentives – Depending on the city you live in and certain conditions, an ADU may qualify for some type of tax incentive to make it more affordable. For example, if you build your ADU as part of your HOA’s “green” program, the construction costs may be covered by your HOA.
We would love to discuss the building of an ADU in West Hollywood CA with you and provide a free estimate for our construction services. Please call 360 Builders, your ADU Contractor in West Hollywood, if you have any questions about ADU construction in West Hollywood CA.